From self doubt to self belief
Are you ready to lead your team with confidence and self belief?
- Are you stepping up into a new leadership role?
- Does it feel daunting?
- Are recurring negative thoughts holding you back?
- Are you lacking confidence in your strengths?
- Do you feel anxious about letting people down?
- Do you want to build trust and credibility, but aren’t sure where to start?
If this sounds like you then read on.
I help leaders deal with the sometimes overwhelming emotions, including lack of confidence and imposterism that are often experienced during career transition. I can help you move from self doubt to self belief, so that you can integrate quickly and start delivering to your full potential.
It’s natural to feel nervous when you step up into a more senior leadership role. However, the fear of failure can stop you from making a success of your new role. You can start second guessing your actions,making assumptions about what other people think. The way that you talk to yourself can hold you back.
Often we don’t recognise our own strengths. We don’t see the value that we can bring. When we gain a greater awareness of what we have to offer it helps us to feel confident.
Imagine how it would feel if you weren’t doubting yourself. You would start to lead in a way that makes the most of your own unique combination of strengths, skills and experiences. When you have self belief you’ll inspire confidence in others, you can start to build trust and credibility.
So why sign up with me?
I’m an AoEC Accredited Executive Coach and member of the Association for Coaching. Prior to starting my coaching business I spent 14 years as a senior business leader and have an ILM Level 7 Award in Strategic leadership.
Having successfully led a Senior Management Team, 5 multi-functional departments and many large-scale business transformation projects I’m experienced in helping people set powerful goals, handle change and break through personal barriers to achieve the changes in behaviour that they want.
I’m also a Careers and Enterprise Advisor supporting schools with their Careers Strategies, Chair of Trustees and a Career Coach for an outplacement charity.
Being coached by me not only helps you to reach your full potential, it also helps a young person facing personal disadvantage to reach their full potential too. I share ‘Coach The Difference’ profits with Transitions UK, a charity which provides mentors for young people facing disadvantage. Invest in yourself, you’ll make a difference to your life and the lives of others.
- Introductory conversation
- 8 x 60 mins coaching sessions
- Mid-session accountability emails
- 6 months email support
- 60 mins check in call
- Session notes
- Introductory conversation
- 6 x 60 mins coaching sessions
- 5 months email support
- 30 mins check in call
- 14 weeks of coaching support
- 8 x bi-weekly group coaching calls – via Zoom
- 8 x bi-weekly pre-recorded training videos
- A small friendly group, to optimise the attention you receive
- 45 mins 1:1 check in call