I help leaders increase their effectiveness through executive coaching; working in partnership to help them become the leaders they want to be
Helping leaders increase their effectiveness
Executive Coaching With A Difference
Hi, I’m Debbie Denyer. I help to unlock the full potential of leaders and individuals through Executive Coaching.
Do any of these resonate?
- You’re lacking in confidence. The negative voices in your head hold you back from effectively using your strengths, or influencing others.
- You have a leadership role, but you need some help in developing a leadership mindset and the expected behaviours.
- You want your team to be effective, but you’re not sure how to achieve it.
- You always seem to be juggling precious priorities. You know that something needs to change.
- You’re not sure which direction to take. Maybe you’re not even sure what your goal is.
- Or you have a goal, but you’re not sure how to get there.
- You feel like something’s missing and you want to explore what is is, so that you can be happy and fulfilled.
I can help.
I’m an AoEC Associate Accredited Executive Coach and a member of the Association for Coaching. I bring 14 years business experience in leadership, strategy and transformation to my coaching.
My experience of helping people set powerful goals, handle change, break through personal barriers and achieve the changes in behaviour that they want, informs my coaching.
My focus is on what you want to achieve now and in the future.
Let me help you be the leader you want to be.
What’s ‘The Difference’?
Not everyone gets the same start in life. I have a passion for making a difference to youth disadvantage, so 50% of my profits fund mentors for vulnerable young people via Transitions UK. They support young people who have learning disabilities and special needs; those with emotional and mental health issues; those leaving care; and those at risk of offending or criminal exploitation.
What’s missing is the support network. I want to change that.
how does it work?
My role is to support your development, focusing not only on your current performance, but also on your potential. Coaching will help you gain awareness, build self-belief and improve your productivity and work relationships.
My coaching takes place online via Zoom.
We start with a free 30 minute discovery call. This is an opportunity for you to see if I’m the right coach for you and it lets me gain an understanding of your goals.
I’m an AoEC Accredited Associate Executive Coach and a member of the Association for Coaching.
Topics can include but are not limited to:
- Confidence building
- Impact and influencing
- Emerging talent
- Transition from manager to leader
- Leading a hybrid team
- Building high performing teams
- Handling poor performance
- Action planning
- Problem solving and creativity
- Learning to respond, rather than react
- Resilience and wellbeing
Please contact me to discuss your needs.